Big Bucks are Back!

Big Bucks are Back!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Blog Long over Due!!!

Long Over Due!

Here we at Critter Cabin in October for the last weekend of deer hunting. Kristy, Jeff, Zachery, Dylan, Austin, Pat and I were all there for the weekend. We started off the weekend with a hot dog lunch. Lots of differnet types of dogs to choose from, they were all yummy!


The evening brought a nice camp fire, and what goes with a campfire??
Ghost stories from Papa!
 He got us all going with scary thoughts!



Later after the stories were over, I slipped away and got a sheet to put over my head and headed out to the campfire.
With, NO holes in the sheet, I had a really hard time getting around in the dark.
Austin saw me and asked " What are you doing Grandma?"
So much for being a scary ghost!


The boys and there guns!
Zachery gets his shots off!


Austin shoots his shots next!


Dylan tries to be like the big boys!
He will soon be able to hold the gun like them.


Guess that you are never to old for the BB gun!
Papa, those BBs are for the boys!


Kristy in her hunting wear!
Her and I had a great time hunting up there.
So proud of her in losing her 40 pounds!


I save this picture for last!
Words can't express on how much we loved Reba. She went everywhere with us.
 She is now gone to Dog Heaven!
She will be missed always!



I will try and do my best to keep up on my blogs.
Please feel free to post on them.

Keep in touch for one coming soon!!

 







No comments:

Post a Comment